Monday, January 11, 2010

Housemates = kids

In my hall/floor, we have common milk, bread, cheese, butter..etc... So cases of "stealing" (big or small items, it is still stealing after all) are uncommon, at least to my knowledge. Well, Yu Min's eggs did get stolen, but she has had her revenge (she is not one of the kids I am referring too)=)

Anyways, someone STOLE my frozen pizza which I happen to treasure quite a lot. It is those special treats I have for myself which I restrict myself to once a week - the only prepared meal I take. Even though it is a prepared meal, it is extremely delicious (not Tesco Value or Tesco brand). It was on sale during the holidays, so I stocked up on it.

Now that someone has stolen the ration for the week, what am I to do?
1. Consider it finished for the week and continue with the rationing.
2. Finish it up as quickly (and as healthily - without killing myself in the process) as I can.
3. REVENGE! Take someone else's pizza for this week.

The problem with solution (3) is that I have no idea who took it. Damn it! How can he/she take it when it is clearly stated that it belongs to someone else? I wrote my NAME on it.

Ever since they got back, they have already begun to frustrate me, more so than last term. Blame the wonderful weeks when Yu Min and I had the kitchen all to ourselves.

Roar.

This post does not express how angry I was when I found out the pizza was missing. This is a trivial issue, but my anger probably is collected from all other tiny issues as well.

Roar.

Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment